Kerr Family Update

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Just a quick note

Overall, I am making progress little by little. The pain levels are manageble, though I still do need some pain medication every 6 hours. This morning, shortly after getting up, my right leg "gave out" suddenly and I had to grab hold of a book case to steady me. Fortunately, Dorothy was near by and came to my assistance, too. I returned to bed with pain & discomfort in the back & right leg for some time. It eventually "settled down" after about an hour. Hopefully this is something that is an isolated incident and will NOT re-occur!!
I have heard from family in SA that Dad's funeral went off well, with a good Gospel testimony being raised. Thank you to all who were in prayer for us over that time.
I have been trying to do some reading, but finding it very hard to concentrate for any length of time. (I am told by others this is normal, given the surgery, anesthetic, medication, as well as some of the other circumstances & concerns in our lives right now.)
It has been nice to listen to portions of the Bible on tape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home